October 7, 2007

Red Sox

The Red Sox swept the Angels. My husband is happy, mostly. The Indians almost swept the Yankees, but alas there is at least 1 more game. We will see what happens. Hopefully in the next couple of days we'll be able to sing "Nah, Nah, nah, nah, hey, hey, goodbye" to A-Rod, Jeter & the rest of the Yankees. And then we'll be playing the Indians.
My brother grew up in OH, but now lives in NY close to Buffalo. (Do you see where I'm going with this one?) So he is a Bills fan, but as far as baseball is still an Indians fan. My nephew, his son, is a Sox fan so when that game happens there will definitely be a little family sports tension going on.


I just have one thing to say. GO RED SOX!

1 comment:

SANDY GIBBES said...

You truly are a woman of the Lord!! Go RED SOX!!!! And thank you so much for your words of encouragement. The wedding was awesome and everything went perfectly!!! I hope that you are doing well!! Pull the Sox through the ALDS and let's hope the Stankees don't make it!!