October 18, 2007

how cute are children?!

So my girls love to sing & dance. I've been singing Jesus Loves Me to them since they were in-utero. So that is definitely one of their favorite songs; in fact we have a children's cd in the van that they ask me to play Jesus loves me. Another of their favorites is Twinklestar, for those of us not versed in two year old language that would be twinkle, twinkle little star. Daddy has taught them to sing "Take me out to the ball game" - now that is cute when they sing it! 1,2,3 strikes your out! Just visualize little fingers trying to do 1,2,3. And certainly not last or least is Happy birthday.

We eat honey boats at our house. You might eat them at yours too. This is what us adults would call "honey bunches of oats". I love my children, especially when they're sleeping. :) No, I love my children all the time, but sometimes they just really try my patience.

I hope you have a blessed day.

No comments: