October 20, 2007

happy anniversary shout outs

So today's post is dedicated to couples celebrating years of wedded bliss! As my husband & I are quickly approaching 4 years(Feb.) We have several friends who are celebrating today. So Happy 17 years to our friends Steve & Maria I., may you have at least that many more.
And to Mike & Jen L., Happy 6 years. May you have many more years. And may both couples continue to keep Christ at the center of your relationships.

Today our church did an outreach project at a therapeutic riding stable. I had to stay home with the little ones so I didn't get to see all they did, but I guess they accomplished quite a bit. This is a stable that helps children overcome some part of their handicap by building relationships with the horses.(At least that's my understanding.)

God Bless.

No comments: