November 28, 2007

blogging

When I started blogging, I wanted to try to blog at least once a week. And for a few weeks, I think I managed this. Well, here is my(long winded) excuse as to why I haven't been blogging more lately. The husband has been hogging the computer; with the holidays upon us, I've found myself even more depressed & missing my mom; and I haven't really had a whole lot to blog about.

Thanksgiving was good. My BFF, Renae & her hubby, Dan came up for the long weekend. This was awesome as I don't get to see her as often as I'd like(every day!)& kept me busy. She loves to spoil my girls & had a wonderful time doing it. (yes, I can speak for her in this particular instance.) We didn't take enough (any?) pics while she was here.

Stay tuned for a special blog post on Dec. 16th.

Hope all is well in your world & the busyness of the Christmas season is not bogging you down.
God Bless. -Gail

2 comments:

erin said...

holidays are hard...especially when you miss people. i have to tell myself and allow myself to take the time to really sit and reflect and remember them....and miss them. it's ok..in fact healthy....hope you are feeling more like yourself soon.

Grandy said...

I stumbled upon your blog through the league of extrodinary wives. Is this your current blog? Are you alright??